How to Delete Search History on Instagram?
Instagram has now become a sensation and is now one of the fastest growing social media services. The photo-sharing app that is owned by Facebook is now the favourite social media app for millions of teens. You can almost find anyone by performing a simple search.
On Instagram, you can search for any particular person, pictures, popular hashtags. Just like other popular internet services Instagram also save the searches you made on its platform to improve the user experience. When you tap on the search tab On Instagram you can see a glance of your past searches.
Well as most services these days save your searches there isn’t anything fishy over Instagram. Sometimes your past search history may help you find important things and may even help you get back to your past memories quickly. if you are an Instagram marketer or influencer the past search history helps you to resume or analyse your past strategies or find relevant hashtags.
If you are worried about privacy or want to get rid of unnecessary Instagram suggestions you can clear your searches in a quick and easy way. Instagram facilitates you with an option to delete your searches easily.
Deleting your Instagram history is very easy and you can do this in a similar way across all the platforms including Android, iOS, and Windows. So, just follow the steps mentioned below and delete your Instagram search history without any hassle.
How to Delete search history on Instagram?
We assume that you already have the Instagram app installed on your smartphone and you are signed into your Instagram account. If not download the Instagram app and log in to your account with your login credentials. You need to be signed to delete your search history.
- Launch the Instagram application on your Device.
- Tap on the circular profile icon located at the right bottom corner of your Instagram app.
- In the profile section tap on the Menu icon or three lines from the top right corner.
- From the list of options choose Settings located at the bottom of the screen.
- Doing so will take you to the settings page. Scroll a bit up and click on the option labelled “Search History”.
- From the next screen, you can clear your search history by tapping on the “Clear Search History”. Doing so will instantly erase all the searches you have made for accounts, locations and hashtags.
This is how you can erase your past Instagram searches and clean your search history. By following these steps you can get back your privacy and also clean your Instagram feed by getting rid of unnecessary post suggestions that are based on your search interactions.